Friday, July 29, 2011

When God made u

It's always been a mystery to me
how two hearts can come together
and love can last forever
but now that i have found you, i believe
that a miracle has come
when God sends the perfect one

Now gone are all my questions about why
and i've never been so sure of anything in my life

I wonder what God was thinking.. when He created you
i wonder if He knew everything i would need
because He made all my dreams come true
when God made you, he must have been thinking about me.....
..........................................................

by Newsong with Natalie Grant

realy loves this song.. sprtiny kbyakan org pk lagu ini utk d pemberkatan, tp krn diriku pemberkatan d vihara, jd lagu ini utk march in resepsi aja :) tdny mau duet pk lagu ini, tapi saya tdk ckup pede dgn suara yg gak ada indah2nya ini -____-"


No comments:

Post a Comment